Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Brave the slovenly trails

Ah the world revolves and so does space. Actually the world revolves around hoop earrings and fuck me pumps. The accessory of street walkers and fellow workers everywhere. Women's clothing boggles my mind. Not that what guys wear doesn't but it's more or less an instance of degrees. Sweet and sexy or smart and full of hate. Looking glass do your worst. I do apologize for starting on what could turn into an incredibly stupid rant but hey. All in all no complaints really. Yes there are issues with the world and yes there is internal strife but I am not going to vent at least not today. Just wanted to hear my fingers typing before dashing off to class. Work hard, practice like you mean it and don't forget to share a smile every now and then.

No comments: