Monday, July 08, 2002

Monday Class

Class time... teaching today... just a little tutorial of a thing. Zen and the basics of an html editor. Why oh why the world needs to have this demonstrated to them... i'll never know... Work sometimes is about reinventing things over and over and over again. It keeps us busy, you know. Gives us things to do... oh well I could be killing chickens in some poultry house somewhere or canning salmon. Not that those are bad professions mind you... they are just not for me, at least at this point in my life. Alas the days of scraping up dead animals and working pointless, low paying jobs has come to an end.

Now it's big bucks and benefits baby. Sign me up for that 403-B that's what I'm talking about. Not really, it's just a ramble and a rant. Enough ranting for now... got to go to work... i'll be back... hopefully soon

No comments: