Monday, July 01, 2002

Working... on little handouts. It's odd typing up these handouts, the whole concept of typing away. Sometimes I miss the feel of pens and pencils, paper so pure. Then again half the time I can't read what I just wrote so...

Buddha and Pikachu looking over me making sure I breathe and function. Got a couple of pictures from mom that were done by my brother. He needed to send them off to someone, anyway once again I fixed things up and helped out. Hopefully my bro will get something out of this.

Where are we going and why do some of us do the things we do. A couple of days ago there was this girl sitting outside of the grocery store on a bench. She had her hands covering her face making her look like the saddest girl in the world. The weird part was she didn't look that sad, not really. Maybe she was just hot who knows.

After I finished at the story and loaded the car with my new cargo I drove by the bookstore and what to my surprise. The same girl. Different bench, same hunched over look. Man did she have that routine down.

Got to get caught up on sleep. Vacations are killing me... all running around and no sleep. It beats being really stressed out. Class is almost done this week. New show at Gallery 210, the Distant Relatives of Johnny Naugahyde... will have to go... starts this fall...

No comments: