Thursday, May 26, 2005

Almost to Friday

A bevy of meetings today or rather a cornucopia, a scrumptious palette of people layed out for your viewing and talking pleasure. Oh to watch teeth and gums work making communication possible. Conversations about almost nothing... listen to them go, go baby go. Everything has an explanation now doesn't it. Let me tell what I have to say... listen to me for I have the reasons. Let my people go. Ha.

Is it really hate or is it good old fashioned disdain. That cold quesy nauseus feeling you get when you really don't want to see someone or be basically near them. Chemical reaction you ask or is more than that. Some part of the brain being called upon to pull a file from that cabinet and display it in all it's beauty. A personal autoposy of the wills.

No comments: