Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Silly
Laugh with a friend. Enjoy the moment.

Wise words written on what amounts to a fortune cookie saying given out by the good folks over at Counseling Services. Fairs and what not are generally not my favorite thing, people milling here and there making playful banter amongst themselves. Smiling, laughing, lips smacking away on a piece of laffy taffy reminding myself of little old ladies or people wrecking themselves on some new fabricated chemical. Still foraging for answers in all the wrong faces... truly what is the meaning of everything and does it matter anyway. Funny how you used to chuckly 42 to yourself and now you know so much less than then. Worry less - enjoy more, a nice credo but truly how far will that take you. Lately it's been more of what can I build upon and grow than the usual look at me whee hee. Am I truly the team player my mind says I am. Who truly wants all that glory? Self esteem and inner beauty compounded by our supposed friends until the velvety goodness spills from our ears like lost velveeta seeking a home where it can congeal back into itself. Oh well, the paper did say silly, right.

No comments: