Thursday, June 09, 2005

Happiness is like soup, sometimes you throw a bunch of things in the pot and it works great other times you get soup. It's kind of the same thing with people and work. It's not that I don't work well with others because I do. The thing is that lately it's become one of those I really just don't want to do what I'm supposed to do at work. Kind of like office space but I haven't been hypnotized. Like the weather, give it enough time and things will change. People are strange, never know what you are supposed to say or do. Compound on the fact you are big, funny guy and everyone thinks you are just the best. Maybe someone doesn't want to be the best they just want to be. Work toward a better tommorow, strive to learn. See beauty in things you may have forgotten.

Funny how the days turn into weeks and those weeks fold into months. The whole thing cycling through seasons, years, etc. I need to return people's emails, and phone calls. Sometimes an old friend will drop by and always it fills my heart with goodness. Be good and worry less let life flow.

No comments: