Tuesday, June 14, 2005

People Come, People Go

Strange last couple of weeks... people from the past keep popping up. Persons I had worked with from years gone by. Funny how we all get a bit older and a bit larger but we still are the same person. Smiles, look, walk, etc. Funny thoughts and lusty dusty twinklings that existed long ago seem to disappeared and now friendship ensues. Am I too nice? That is the question that goes through my head, and then that thought is replaced simply with what are you stupid there is no being too nice, idiot. So, then the question turns to why have I become such a shy kid. It's not one of those paxil moments where my hands sweat and situations make me paranoid and enviroments swirl around. Perhaps a vacation would cure these blues or simply take a couple of days off. Simple and yet.

No comments: