Friday, April 15, 2005

Getting out of here...

A couple of last minute thoughts and them I'm out of here. Looks like the week is finally coming to a close. I still have to come up with a short story but I've got another three weeks so that's ok. Looks like meetup.com has gone full blown charge happy. Guess that had to happen, kind of a shame I really dug that site. So it's either back to yahoo groups or perhaps this thing called smartgroups.com out of the UK. We shall see dear fellows we shall see. I think for a while I'm just going to let things ride. After doing the mental t-bar, pros vs cons thing of the old job in all it's a pretty good gig. Strange how one person though makes life just a wee bit unpleasant. Kind of like a hangnail but with different dna then you. Actually that isn't a proper analogy at all. Maybe it's something even more simple than all that say licking stamps. Yuck. Food poisoning but that's a wee strong. Anyways, must jet. Will check in some time next week. Keep writing, keeping taking pictures, life will always get better if you just simply let it.

No comments: