Saturday, April 02, 2005

Weekend Things

lj-mood: good

Saw Sin City the other night, I'll revisit that on Monday. Incredible is all i can say right now. On more important matters I witnessed my first internet wedding via the power of real audio and on a beautiful mac at work. I'm happy for the couple, truly I am and that is what is important. You still get the happy feeling in your gut watching something like that but the tears aren't there. Strange. I can report this the groom looked rather dapper and his bride was in white and very beautiful. All in all a perfect wedding, short and sweet. Hopefully there life together will be a nice long one. It's Saturday night and I don't want to be at work so I'm going home. Know this you two there are some of us out here that are rather proud of you. Congrats, mazel tov and a long life together.

No comments: