Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Driving on a deserted road - Timed Exercise 1

Five Minutes

Driving on a deserted road I feel the car begin to skid. It's pulling hard to the right. I mean really hard. The tires begin to squeal and in that instant I know the tire is going to blow. Stupid images from old cartoons flash through my mind. Mostly little woodland creatures, cute bunnies all doing the hear no, see no, speak no evil thing. Why did I take this journey and why did I end up in the desert. Man did I hate Bev at that moment. So sweet, so cute kind of like those bunnies. Yeah she acted like a bunny all right. Hopping through town and shacking up with every Tom, Dick and Harry and the emphasis would be on that second guy. In the end it really wasn't important it was just the lying and the wasted time.

The story goes back years and like all good stories it isn't that important as to the where but rather the why. How did the two of us merge together and when did it all go wrong. Christ am I really going to have to walk back to town. The car died in the middle of the asphalt jungle. Chunka chunka chunka kind of died. She wouldn't start and with the car dying so did my dreams.

Continue another exercise tommorow. Egg timer is kind of cool.

No comments: