Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Sex * Drugs * Magic

lj-mood: content

Coming into work this morning right and look down and what do I see in the parking lot dirt. A rosary, a nice, black beads and all linked on a most beautiful chain. Having no real desire to hold onto said religious object I opted to give it to one of the cleaning crew. Very appreciative and a lot more catholic than I ever will be it was the right thing to do. Strange this thing called love. Just a general observation that's all. The way lust turns to something non predictable and yet so much more say than just a piece of ass. A shy look as catch someone dropping someone off at work. You know but no way in hell are you going to let those canaries know. It's just mere observation you understand. Personally I don't think I understand how relationships work they do, life is but a wheel. Love like that wheel for many a traveler truly repeats itself. Like a mad chrononaut stuck in a time slip where time loops back on itself folding over and over. Similar to making bread but without the yeast, flour and salt. Don't forgot the water man don't forget.

What happens now does it really dictate what happens in the future. That would bring the whole linear versus whatever time/space continum thing into play now wouldn't it. Can't have that at least not at work and at least not sober. Anyways back to SDM, kind of sado machostic bliss but the magic keeps it all from burning. I think my mind is still in leftover damn I hate Valentine's Day. Was it ever really fun I don't really think so. Sure bringing your litttle box of cards to school was fun but other than that. Really? It's still fun to get and write letters. Must write letters this weekend. Guess it's back to work for this worker bee.

No comments: