Thursday, February 03, 2005

Thursday

Ok so the week is pretty much wrapped up. Got tommorow off... not for fun reasons mind but hey. Strange how there are good weeks, slow weeks and then time that truly flies. Speaking of weeks - 7 days and all that hocus pocus. Walking the hallowed halls here at work and what do my eyes spy on the floor. A video tape with a note secured by a rubberband. The note reads to watch the video and visit http://www.she-is-here.com/

The legend of Ringu continues. Actually it's pretty funny looking at how that movie ran in Japan and Korea. The endless spinoffs. Anyway the tape, the page and the note made for an entertaining day. My kirigami calendar is slowly being transformed into all manner of folded things. It's a good time, folding cutting, hole punching, much differenct than folding origami that's for sure.

I'm trying to write at least ten minutes a day even if it kills me. I brought in an observation deck that could help. Must discipline myself to explore the recesses of my mind and express myself. In the eyes of who knows what or who I shall express. The creative muse lurks somewhere like a nymph in the forest or rather like some imp playing jokes. Oh well it's time to go home, there is a play tonight of what I'm not sure but the little lady wants to go and being the good soul I am we are going.

No comments: